MIDDLE ATLANTIC MIDGETS 2013
- The Middle Atlantic Midget Championship is open to amateurs. Members of each crew may be boys or girls who will not reach their fifteenth birthday during the calendar year in which they compete.
- All members of each crew must
be themselves, or their parents or guardians must be, members of the same
yacht club; the club must be a member in good standing in one of the following
US SAILING Associations:
- Eastern Connecticut Yacht Racing Association,
- Hudson River Yacht Racing Association,
- Great South Bay Yacht Racing Association,
- Eastern Long Island Yacht Racing Association,
- North Jersey Yacht Racing Association,
- Barnegat Bay Yacht Racing Association,
- South Jersey Yacht Racing Association,
- Chesapeake Bay Yacht Racing Association.
- No crew or helmsman after participating or being entered in the midget elimination for one US Sailing Association (including a yacht club elimination series) can be a member of the crew for another Association in any one year.
- A club can enter crews in only one Association or group elimination. Individuals who belong to more than one Club may represent only one yacht club in these races.